Severe pain in upper quadrant of abdomen. Hurts during bowel movement, taking deep breath, mild fever. Reason?

I am having severe pain in the upper left quadrant of the abdominal area, I have been doubled over guarding area, this pain is severe for a couple of hours and hurts a worse when bowels move and taking a deep breath, it's a sharp pain.
I have had a mild fever 101 today, fatigued, urine is clear. This has been going on for about 3days.
HX of IBS but have not been having any issues, Diverticulitis discover during colonoscopy x3years ago.
This hurts as bad as a large kidney stone.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013