Severe pain in the neck after an accident. On medication for depression. Feeling tired and sleepy. What to do?

Hi i suffer chronic pain after an accident in which i fractured my neck am very lucky to be up and about i take Jurnists,Panadine forte,plus other meds my doc said i wasnt a depressive and wanted me to stop taking Avanza so put me on Axit to which i fell in a heap became very depressed so im back on Avanza main problem is i dont sleep this can go for up to five nights and i dont have naps during the day after the third night i do micro sleep and dont know it which causes problems when im speaking to people ..have explained this to my doc who put me on Temaze sleepers plus a valium still no luck im desperate at the moment as im so tired and feeling ill and shaky with it what can i do so sorry i didnt know about the payment plan am unable to go any further as im pensioned out so sorry for wasting your time Allison54
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013