Severe pain in the back, pelvis and bleeding long after surgical abortion. Tender breasts. Are these normal symptoms?

Hi, i had a surgical abortion 8 days ago. I was 10wks 5days, All went well and hardly any bleeding afterwards but since yesterday i have had severe pain in my lower back, legs and pelvis and i have fresh red bleeding. It isnt heavy,more like a normal period but also my breasts are more tender with each passing day. I am a Mother to two children aged 8 and 5 so i know what real pain is, and having had two natural births i can only describe this pain as early labour type pain. Is all this normal?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013