Severe pain in the back of the head and eyes, nausea, lack of appetite. Had surgery in the neck for disc problems. Cause?

Hello, my name is Melanie I have had a head for several days. I do have migraines but this is different. It hurt all over my head the back of my head, my crown, my forhead, behind my eyes, right behind my ears and sometimes it feels so bad that my hair hurts! I have had nausa as I do with migraines, but I don t have an appitite. Sept 2012 I had surgery 2 rup disc in my neck my c4 and 5! I am unable to work because of my health, I can not pay!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013