Severe pain in right hand, swollen vein, hurts when blood rushes through it. Pinched nerve?

Hi, I have a severe pain in my right hand between my pinky and ring finger . It is like a puffy vein and hurts more if I let my arm drop down so blood rushes to it. I have had it many times before after I write a lot and it normally goes away after an hour and a half or so. Last night it started to hurt again and I thought it would be gone when I woke up but it hasn t gone away and still hurts. I thought it might be a pinched nerve, but I really don t know.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012