Severe pain in neck, shoulders, arms, headache. X-ray shows straightening of cervical spine. How to rectify?

Im suffering from acute pain in my neck spreading towards shoulders, arms and causes severe headache. i got the xray of my neck which shows straightening of cervical spine due to muscular spasm . this problem is hampering my routine life to great extent. it may be pertinent to note here that i am already suffering from L4, L5, S1 disc herniation for last 6 years. when my lower back problem started it badly affected my mobility since it caused me sciatica . i took various pain management medicines and also many sessions of physiotherapy. now i dont have that particular acute sprouting pain in my left leg on walking which i had initially but pain has spread over whole my spine. please advice me what should i do?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013