Severe pain in middle section with a simple turn. Pain while sneezing too. Any remedy?

I AM HAVING PAIN FROM A SIMPLE TURN IN MIDDLE SECTION IT USE TO BE i COULD NOT PARK MY CAR BACKING UP WITH OUT IT COMING ON AND NOW i cant even wipe after going number 2 without it once agin coming on I try to quickly do some thing else by way of wipeing ,it last second but is very painful, feels like its moving too ,but now ITS IS GETTING SORE I NEVER HAD THAT SORE FEELINF AND i cant lift any more with out it feeling achy also I SNEEZED THIS MORNING IN BED (just waking up) and once again it came on!!!! Tell me what kind of doctor to see Ive told doctors before and they dont seem to understand
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013