Severe pain in lower back, buttocks and hip area. History of deep IM injection on hips. Sciatic nerve pain ?

Hi I am a nurse and a fitness instructor here in Doha Qatar and I have a client complaining of severe pain on the lower back, buttocks and hip area. She has a history of having a deep IM injection on her buttocks 2 weeks ago. Pain was severely felt after the injection was done. Injection was a pain killer for an earlier low back pain which was not managed by oral pain medications. Client has difficulty in bending, walking and sitting for 15days now. I am assuming the pain is considered a sciatic nerve pain? What is the best treatment for this? thanks
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012