Severe pain in left side of chest and shoulders, feel dizzy and problem in breathing. Is it a heart problem?

Hi I am 20 years old male and suffering fro Hurt burn (pain on my left side of chest which is Heart ). The pain usually occurs during the night and when I sleep on the left side and when I Bend over the pain get worse. The pain is on my left side of chest and it starts to come to my left hand and shoulder and I feel very nervous and dizzy when the pain starts. It has been almost a year that I have been suffering from this sickness and couldn t find a chance to meet the doctor. The pain is continuesly and usually it happens in the afternoon and night when I am going to bed. The pain on my left side on my heart get worse when I eat greasy food and salty foods. I am working in an office and I have no physical movement. And when the pain starts I face with breathing problem as well. So both pain on the left side of my chest and breathing problem occurs at one time. Also if I smoke the pain get worse. Can you please advice me is it a heart problem or anything else do I need to meet a doctor and if so which type of doctor I should meet. And can you advice for any treatment at this time.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012