Severe pain in head, joints, toes and larger muscles, high BP. Why does it occur when I sneeze?

Hello Dr. My name is Dennis, 52 , male. Sometimes when I sneeze it is like being struck by lightning. I get severe pain from my head to my toes. It feels like a running pain through my body and last only a second or so however pain continues in my joints and larger muscles for a while afterwards. My upper thighs were painful most of the day today from a sneeze this morning. I am 5'8" tall about 220 lbs. Diabetic type 2 w/ High Blood Pressure, What could this be?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013