Hi, thank you for posting at Health Care Magic.
All the symptoms you refer make me think you are in flu situation. This happens because your immunity is weak. This is caused by diabetes mellitus type 2
. You should avoid staying in cold
places. It is not excluded the possibility that you are allergic by powder. The causes of allergy
can be animals in the house and mold, avoid those two causes and air your house.
You should take Oxymetazoline
Hydrochloridum(Operil). This medicament will improve your symptoms.
*Contact your medic.
I wish you fast recover.