Severe pain followed by shocking sensation. Why the numbness and headache?

I have severe pain followed immediately with a shocking sensation ...fairly sudden onset. Afterwards mild headaches and a feeling of being completely drained. Happens throughout the stump with numb feelings in arms. The shock sensation runs throughout the stump n down both arms. Was. In emergency last night with no answers..please help
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
Dear sir

I dont think it is an emergency, but it needs to be throughly examined. It commonly occurs due to migraine headache and neural disorders.

CT scan headi recommended to rule out structural anamalies and functions