Severe pain, cramps, vomiting, headaches. History of influenza, sinus infection. Causes for symptoms?

I ve have had a bad case of influenza along with a bad sinus infection and bronchitis , along with a temp of 102.5. I ve been on Augmentin for three weeks. I start to feel better so I increase my activity. Temp has gone down and now is 99.8. Last night I got severe pains and cramping with vomiting . Felt like I was going to pass out. Had a very good BM which I have daily and sometimes 3/day Have had a headache where I have to put a cold pack on my head. Chills back. Could. I still have influenza or the stomach flu? I m seeing my doctor again on Thursday. Just wandering your thoughts on this. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013