Severe pain all over body, constant. What could it possibly be?

I have a great deal of pain in what seems all over my body, i.e., turning my neck, making a fist, sitting down, standing up, trying to get out of bed, etc. This occurs anywhere from once a week to perhaps one to three time a month and will last for several days each time. It also flares up wherein it is not so bad to begin with, be real bad midways and then be not as bad before going away. Of course I always have a constant pain all over, this is just a more significant pain when this flare-up occurs. What could it possibly be?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013