Severe pain after a fall, restricted movement. Has a lumbar facet joint with hypertrophy. Could it be the cause?

I slipped and fell on my right side. I did not know I had a lumbar l5 facet joint with hypertrophy . I had never had pain there before the fall. Right after I fell, my right lumbar area was extremely painful, and my range of motion was very bending forward or side to side, or arching my back backward. Since I didn t have any pain there before the fall, could the fall have caused more damage or jarred the facet joint causing this pain? I also have numbness down my entire right leg to my outer toes. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013