Severe neck ache and pain in throat, lot f pain while swallowing and pressure in ear. Solution?

Hi! Im a 23 year old college student, of usually good health. 3 days ago i had a bad neckache and then that night my throat started hurting, i was more corncerned about my neck so i took pain meds and they made me nauseas. The next day i still had the neck pain which seemed to move up and start a headache and my throat has gotten worse. For 2 days now my neck is a bit better but i have a lot of pain swallowing , and i have been checking my temp but it hasnt risen from 97 which is weird on me because i usually have a temp of 98.8, now im beggining to fill pressure in my ears. What does this sound like?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013