Severe muscle cramps on the body. Fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure. Had steroid injection. Need suggestions

severe muscile cramps all over body, muscle are tender and painful for days after. I get the charlie horses many times throughout the day and night at the slightest movement. 66 yr female, fibromyalgia , rheumatiod arthritis , high blood pressure, contollrd. Received a epidural steroid inj. week before this started. Have had the episodes before but never connected cramps to inj. could there be a connection. I m exhusted and impared by these episode. Get the cramps in calves, thighs, ribs, torso, back, neck, arms and hips. Takes 10 minutes or more to get the cramp to subside by using a vibrater. Meds: vicodin 5/500 bid. tramodol 50gm tid, Iron 325 daily, Vit D3 50,000 weekly, nighty trazadon 50mg, klonipin 0.5mg, novasc 10mg,losartan 100mg. Please help. tx you
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013