Severe mood swings with a feeling of sadness, hopelessness, irritability, physical and mental sluggish, sleeping trouble, low concentration. Medicines to overcome this?

Hi dr. I have a severe mood swings. i am not experiencing Delusions nor hallucinations but most of the time im feeling hopeless, sad, or empty, Irritable, Physical and mental sluggish, Sleep problems, Concentration and memory problems, Feelings of worthlessness or guilt. Please help me and What are/is the best medication for this mood changes.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012