Severe migraines, disturbed bowels, vomiting bouts. Prescribed sebelium, dry mouth, weight gain. Cure?

Hi, Iam a 29 year old female and suffering from migraine since school days...I get severe migraine attacks some times with disturbed bowl and vomitings. Doc recommended me with vasograin, migrabeta and at night sebelium10.. I think having sebelium for nearly 2 months...i had dry mouth, and gained so much weight..despite of popping so many pills..i get recurrent headaches . Is there is a better medication for migraine!
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013