Severe lower back and leg pain causing difficulty in sleeping. Blood test showed inflammation, advised CRP labs. Should I see a spinal specialist?

I am trying to decide whether I need to see a spinal specialist. I am having low back pain and leg pain. The pain is not new but has become more severe in the last two months. I have trouble sleeping because of he pain. Blood test done at my Dr. s show there is some inflammation, but of course we don t know where. He is wanting to monitor with further CRP labs. I walk all day at work and I try to only take 800 mg of IBU QD, I am having to take more but it only relieves a portion of the pain.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012