Severe lower abdominal pain. History of infection after cesarean delivery

my wife had cesarien delivery before four years. after delivery she had badly infected.she recovered after 3 months. last 1 month she has a problem in stomach . she has lower abdominal pain . i consult it with gynae . she suggest to take advise of surgeon. i took the advice of surgeon, after examining her. he said that she has a muscle problem. but the pain is consist in her body. After delivery operation, she become fatty, her fatty belly shows seperately upper of her scarline.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012