Severe lower abdominal and back pain, bloating. Had undergone medical abortion. Was it successful?

Hi on September the 24th I had sex with my boyfriend and on 14th of October I took a pregnacy test found out I was pregnant we agree not to have the baby so I took a medical abortion on 16 of October 6 pills 4 to swollow 2 to insert I bleeded for 2weeks and discharge 2 white stuff and also something like a clot blood on the 31 of October me and my boyfriend had sex wit a condom but it broke so I took the morning after pill but I started to feel like if I was still pregnant so I went back by the doctor and he repeat the process giving me 10 pills to take I took those pills on 6 November I only bleed for 5 days after all this I have been getting bad pain in my abdominal lower area and back pain also bloating of the stomach I m scare was my abortion successful should I take an ultrasound
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer