Severe leg and foot pain, pins and needles sensation, cramps. Blood flow test normal. Causes?

Good evening My name is XXXXX, I have server leg and feet pain. I work ten hours a day on my feet and i do have overpronation and do wear insert for my shoes but it makes it worst. I am able to be on them ery little or none at all the pain get relly bad like pins and needles and tearing cramping colud this also effect my back and is this tarsal tunnel. Have had blood work it all came back fine and alos had test to make sure no blockage and hte blood flow was ok thabt was fine Been treated for panter fischsa, been out of work for p 9 weeks and have done therepy Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013