Severe leg and foot pain after interbody fusion surgery. Can methycobal relieve nerve pain due to nerve compression?

Just had my 1st surgery Interbody fussion surgery. After the surgery had my severe left leg and foot pain. after a month had my 2nd surgery nerveroot decompression. the left leg pain is gone but the left foot pain remains. burning feelling on top area of foot and pain under and shooting pains. Is methycobal can cure nerve pain due to lumbar nerve compression? What are the things i should do to help lessen the pain. Thank you very much.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  57 Awaiting Answer