Severe knee pain since pregnancy, surgery done, have difficulty in walking. Advised Cartigen forte. Will it help?

i am 31 yrs old when i was 5 moths preganant from that month on ward i am get started pain in my knee i even can t sit down. when i visit for this treatment osthopedic doctor told me after delivery u take the treatment. as it will affect u r baby. & after delivery my pain become severe. agin i visit he told to stop feeding ur child so we can start the treatment. i neglect. after 1 yr he done the surgery of my leg. but even i cant walk properly at all. now he sugest to take Cartigen forte is it good to take
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013