Severe, itchy rash followed by bruising, spreading continuously with nausea, diarrhea, taking Zyrtec, Benadryl. Suggestion?

I am suffering from a severe itchy rash which in some areas is taking the form of bruises. I have had the rash for a month and it continues to spread. My family doctor put me on a steroid and when I was finished with steroid the rash spread more. It s covering mt stomach, arms, legs, neck and back, and itches like crazy. Today I am feeling nausea and have diarrhea . At this time I m taking Zyrtec and Benedryl which I have to take every 3 hours to help with the itch. Please help. Thank you YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012