Severe itching, rashes all over body, bumps around vagina, anus, between legs. Treatment options?

hello i have a question i have been really itchy over the past five too six weeks its really irritating so i tend to scratch a lot it feels as if i am scratching myself raw i get rashes all over my body and i m also really itchy around my vaginal and anus and buttocks i have little bumps around these areas and it get more itchy I m am very worried i also have a rash around between my legs the panty line part and the vaginal part i want too stop itching please help so i can get some rest! thanks
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013