Severe itching, pimples after using bikini lazor. No relief with medication. Anything serious?

Hi! I used to shave my labia untill few years back. I never had any issues. I once used a bikini razor and just after using that, it started itching there very severely. please note, that till that time I had never had sex and had only once or twice oral sex few days prior to this situation, but I did not face any issues untill I used that razor. I also started getting pimples in that area (on labia). I showed it to gynecologist . She treated it, but it always used to come back. she first suspected that it is not herpes . She further directed me to the skin specialist. There also I got the treatment done and I had no pimples and itching for a very long time. Now since few months I have started getting pimples and itching again. I have been given Ginlac-V, T-Bact and Forcan 150. Is there something really serious? I never had fever, bodyaches, nausea etc, which are generally seen as symptoms in herpes. Please advice.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013