Severe itching in the labia majora. Normal pap smear test. Spots on the clitoris. Concerned

IHave Had severe Itching InMyLabiaMajora On And Of. My Pap Smears Have BeenNegative. I Just Turned 60 . InEffort To FindOut Why I Was Itching So Much, I Noticed White Stuff On And Close To My Clitoris. But Also Noticed Sever Dark Elevated Spots. I Had NoticeD One In The Past But Now I Notice 4 Or 5. I Am Going To Schedule WithMy OB/Gyn. Since Jan I HaBe Had 2 Antibiotic Treatments Due To Upper Respiratory Conditions And I Thought It Mighty Be Ph Inbalance. Should I Be Concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013