Severe headaches, soreness in lower back, high fever. Taken adcodol. Help?

Hi,I have had severe headaches that feel like my head is going to explode,my lower back is so sore to evn touch it.my entire body especially my left shoulder and left leg is so sore.with all of this,I had an extremely high fever and felt so cold .my body had burned up so bad,that I had to have cold towels put onto me and my head.I took 2adcodols and 2 tramacets for the pain.I contemplated goin to an hospital emergency roomi had some blood tests done,and they found signs of lupus so I ve had a specific lupus test done and am awaitin results now.over the last week,I have being feelin dizzy and have blacked out at least once a day.what could hav caused this terrible headache and ordeal I have Experienced?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013