Severe headaches, nausea, back pain after unprotected sex. Don't have fully developed uterus. Had miscarriages twice. Pregnancy chances?

Hi, I got my period 2weeks ago. I had sex during my fertile days now I have severe headaches and I become nauseous almost every other night, lower back pains and severe stomach pain . My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for two years so we don t use any protection but I was told I don t have a fully developed uterus . I ve been pregnant twice, both miscarriages. Can I be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012