Severe headaches emerging from eye and extending to back of head, eases with resting. No relief with migraine pills. Suggestion?

Hi, I been having horrible headaches staring from the right eye going all the way to the back of the head is feels like flashing pain and the only way to get rid of it is resting and taking strong pills. I been dealing with this for almost 9 months and my GP says is nerve pain from my back but I been to physio therapy and doing the exercise but is not working. I have try migraine pain killers but it has not work and they only make me dizzy. I will appreciate any help any suggestion.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013