Severe headache, trying to conceive. Is there need for concern?

I am 37 years old my husband and I are trying to concieve,we had sex on all of my fertile days plus some, my last period was Feb.4th which was a 25 day cycle from Jan. I have taken a few hpt throughout time, all negetive I started my period on March 3rd but unlike normal I have only been spotting, I have also been suffering with a sever headache for 4 days and feeling really drained, my period time does fluctuate. is there a need for concern?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013