Severe headache, smell disorder, giddiness, heavy pain, bulging of veins in hands. Nervousness. Need view on it.

my wife aged 30 years having severe headache (at back side), not able to take food because of smell disorder, ie also feeling giddiness. pain occurs very frequently say continues pain for hours, some times for the whole day. some time bulging of veins in hands ( wrist ) & feel tiredness in one of the legs. (she had tensions, but now she is ok) a simple thing makes her nervous. Please let me know your view on this. pradeep menon
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013