Severe headache, pain in the neck, disk pinching spinal cord, bloating. History of Mifepristone and misoprostol intake. Help

.One week since i took Mifepristone and misoprostol,(on 3/21-22) symptoms(in order or occurrence) over the last week, started with horrible bleeding for 14+ hrs ( (3/22)went to er , they say I'm ok, over next few days horrible nausea and vomiting on Tuesday still now horrible headache a body pain, (im thinking migraine?) wed still ba headache but slightly better still vomiting not as bad .Thursday continued to improve with both Friday everything back by Friday night I'm back with same horride headache as Tuesday nausea has improved but my neck pain and was pain are bad bad, also i notice a sensitive area at the top of my head , making just lightly touching my hair painfull, also holding my head in front at top seems to help, now it is Saturday exactly I'm still bleeding not bad head and neck pain are bad (. I feel going to hospital here is pointless) unless maybe I can tell them what might be wrong , also I do have a disk pinching my spinal cord (c5 or 6) I'm set to have cervical disk fusion on April 9 th but I have never experienced anything like this from my neck and do not believe this is what's caused my head and neck pain , also my stomach feels bloated and cramps this morning( but has been fine)
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013