Severe headache, neck pain, shoulder problems, hearing issues, facial pain, dropping eyelids. Cause?

im a 27 year old male. have had severe one sided headaches for 6 years and neck pain. a few years ago i noticed i had a lump on my neck a few inches below the base of my skull even with the bottom of my ear, slightly behind it. ive had shoulder problems on the affected side. ive had hearing issues, facial pain as well as the severe headaches, eye pain, sometimes slight drooping of the eyelid on the affected side. was diagnosed as having cluster headaches but this is much different. im in constant pain (4-5 on a 1-10 scale) and when its at its worst it is easily a 9. im having a hard time focusing as well, i feel like i drank cough syrup everyday i wake up. right now i cant even turn my head without a shooting pain into my back. im really confused about whats going on
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013