Severe headache, fever, stomach fullness, profuse sweating, clammy hands and feet. Serious?

Hello, My husband has had a bad headache for about three days now and as of last night he has a fever and he says his stomache feels as if he is full . For at least 6 years now he also sweats excessively at night and his hands and feet are always opposite of his body temp, usually they are clammy and cold . If his body gets cold they become really hot. He has some back pain right now but I think it may be due to shoveling. I m wondering if it s just a viral infection or something more serious?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013