Severe headache, dizziness and fatigue. Have C1 fusion on left and right side. Could this be cause for symptoms?

Hello, I have been experiancing very bad headaches , extreme light sensitivity, fatigue , dizzyness, disconnected feeling and crazy visual disturbances for the last couple years. I have had just about every test done under the sun ,MRI, MRA , with and without contrast. As well as a CT scan . I got the results back from the CT scan and the Dr. told me I have in my C1 fusion on the left and right side. Could this be causing my symtoms? I cant keep going on like this as it is really interupting my life. Thanks Tom
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012