Severe headache causing temples, neck and eyebrow pain, phlegm in throat, constant burping, rumbling stomach, blurry vision. Serious?

I have had a horrible headache all day, that is hurting my neck temples and eyebrows horribly. i have been drinking water all day, and i tried to take both advil and tylenol at separate times and haven t felt better. My throat feels flemmy, even though my nose isn t stuffy at all. i am burping and throw up comes up my throat, but not into my mouth. My stomach doesn t hurt, but its rumbling. I feel very weak and very tired. My vision is also getting blurry. Earlier today i stood up and saw silver strings in the air, that weren t there. my temperature is 98.6. am i sick?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012