Severe headache, ant-like movement all over my body. Treated for pyelonephritis. What could be wrong?

i feel ant-like movement all over my body including my head and am having strong headache .the movement increases when i eat and when i take alcohol.i was treated for pyelonephritis with augumentin and ceftriazone.the movment seems to want to come out from my eyes and ears.its like sometin is in my throat .i have done urine analysis nothing was not diabetic,i had gonorrhoea about 15 years ago.i dont know what is wrong
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012