Severe headache and nauseatic feeling. Strange smell of smoke. Any idea?

HI, I have had a severe headache all day long. It got a little better, well a lot better but didn't completely go away. For the past 2 nights, I've been having a strange smell like smoke, maybe cigarette smoke. Neither my husband nor me smoke and he says he doesn't smell it. Anyway, not long after we went to bed tonight, my head started pounding again, throbbing. I have also felt nauseous today but did not vomit, feel nauseous now too.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013