Severe hair loss. Taking salpecin and minoxidil. Further medication?

hello sir, I am suffering from hair losses for couple of month but recently i have noticed a baldness in my scalp , I have consulted a Doctor he had prescribed Alpecin along with Minoxidil and Vitamins Capsules .... I am regularly taking my prescription, it has been more than 4 months that i have not notice any changes ...So please help me i am at my tender age(21) and it really kills my Confidence level Please help me ...........
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012