Welcome to Healthcare Magic,
As per your query you have severe hair loss and you are applying tugain
with temporary relief. Now you want effective solution.Hair fall
is a normal process in general but in females especially it can be due to nutritional, due to some illness such as fever
or related disease and last but not the least stress
of any kind.
Your doctor has given a very good treatment which you can follow for 3-4 months for better results.
Other than this treatment follow a good dietary plan in your daily schedule. You should know that our hair are basically made up of proteins and supported by certain simple biochemical known as minerals and vitamins. So every of the food item which contains good amount of proteins with vitamins and minerals
are best for maintenance and growth of good hair.
1. Eat at least 3-4 fruits per day. Every fruit is good but you can make a combination of sour with sweet fruits such as oranges, papaya and other of seasonal fruits.
2. Pulses are good source of proteins. So everyday have a bowel full of mixed pulses. Add green leafy vegetables additionally in the pulses which contains lot of iron and vitamins in it.
3. Sprouts are the best source of fibers, minerals vitamins and proteins too. so add it at-least alternate day if you can not make in everyday's part of meal.
4. Over night soaked and peeled almonds will give you good vitamin E
which is good for the hair growth.
5. Milk and milk products should be included in everyday's schedule.
6. If you drink tea or coffee then replace it either with herbal tea or green tea.
7. reduce your stress level regarding any kind of problem. keep yourself busy.
Follow the above plan for atleast 3 months. Along with this have patience and faith ain your dermatologist
Hope this information helps you. If you have any further queries I will be happy to help.
"Wish you good health"
Dr Sanjay Kumar Kanodia