Severe hair fall and dandruff, receding hair line. Any chance to regain lost hair ?

I have been having hair fall and dandruff for the past 5 years.i have a receding hair line and i almost lost 50% of my hair.I have taken some treatment for dandruff and controlled it.Now i do not have dandruff as before.Is there any chance for me to get those lost hair back since there is no dandruff now?My scalp has become almost shiny and looks like the forehead skin in the front.Is it possible to grow the hair back in those parts?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012