Severe hair fall. Taken serums, maxi hair, neoptide. What is going on?

Hi, I'm 31 years old, female. I'm suffering from severe hair fall since 10 years ago and it is increasing. I used a lot of medications and lotions and serums, but useless. My doctor now asked me to take Alive for women once daily plus Maxi hair for hair ,skin and nails tablets twice daily plus Neoptide spray once daily and Hair back spray twice daily.. but I found in the Neoptide was written that Anaphase shampoo is advised. So is the shampoo necessary?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013