Severe eye pain, frequent headaches, extreme pressure in eyes, no glaucoma. Treatment?

My boyfriend (28) has severe eye pain in both eyes and also suffers from frequent headaches ....This has been going on for almost 2 years now and has yet to be, i feel, correctly diagnosed....He was told he has high eye pressure and that though he doesnt have glaucoma they want to keep an eye on him to make sure that it doesnt develope....He has been in constant pain from this for 2 years and i want to find not just an answer but the right answer! So i am researching as much as i can!
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013