Severe ear ache with dizziness on using headphones, listening to songs due to bent nose. Remedy?

Hi Doctor,This is Varalakshmi. I have severe earache whenever I speak in Phone or when listen to songs keeping ear phones even for 5mins my ear starts paining and I feel dizzyness. I consulted doctor a year ego, he said as my nose bone is bent there is no proper ventillation to my ears which causes me ear ache. He gave me some antibiotics and said I need to undergo an operation but operation is not urgent , can be done whenever possible. My life is becoming hell because even if I speak over phone for 5mins also my ear is paining. Please suggest me remedy for this.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012