Severe dizziness, lightheadedness, rapid heart beat. On fluoxetine. Side effects? Help?

Hello there, a couple of weeks ago i suffered extreme dizziness after exercising one morning, since then i havent felt right and feel very lightheaded and any form of physical activity makes me feel worse. I am also concerened because i have been very aware of my heart beating very fast, even if i wake up stairs i can notice it. I also began taking fluoxetine 5 weeks aho but had no syptoms of side effects to begin with. I went to see my gp and he has said it could be a viral ear infection and also possible side effects of my medication. But i am just concerened because i am not feeling any better and am waking up in themiddle of the night feeling very strange and not with it. I have had some ringing in my ears and also have mild headache and stiff neck so i am wonderjng if this is all due to possible labrynthitis? Thank you for your help jade
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013