Severe dizziness. Taking Vertin, doing cervical traction. Will this help?

Sir, as per doctor s advice I am taking Vertin 16 thrice a day and now undergoing cervical traction for 20 minutes and ust for 10 minutes. I also take BP medicine amlopres at 25 in the morning after breakfast. My main problem is dizziness . Will this treatment cure my disease. X-Ray report of spine is osteophytic lipping and subartic scelorosis in C5-C6 in cervical spine . Doing regular neck exercise for 3 times a day. Kindly give guidance. N.K.Mukhopadhyay
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013