Severe dandruff with itching and sometimes blood. Minoxidil, Novale, Topisol don't help. Solution ?

Hi doctor, From Past 4 years Iam suffering from severe dandruff sometimes I may get very itchy and sometimes blood will come when I scratch my hair,and Iam gradually going bald and I have Hair fall from 2years due to this problem I consulted dermatologist he prescribed me Minoxidil lotion for hairfall Novale-ct shampoo for dandruff and topisol(clobestol propionate+salycylic acid) lotion for scalp but it didnt help me.Please advice me
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012