Severe cramps during periods. Having sweating, nausea, vomitting. Affects pregnancy?

I am having my period on day 4. Yesterday from about 2:30-5pm I was having the worst cramps of my life. Coming from me that is bad... I always have a hard time with cramps. I cramp up, sweat, then get sick and throw up.On my floor in pain crying. Before it was more like waves of pain and only for the 1st and 2nd day. Yesterday it just never stopped and my left side was in more pain then my right. It hurt so bad it doesnt seem real. I lost my health insurance or I would have gone to my Doc. I don t have any kids yet and want them very bad after this summer when I m married. I m just worried that these cramps aren t just camps- and doing damage to my reproductive organs.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

There is no cause for concern, having painful cycle just means they are ovulatory cycles and ovulation has occured in previous cycle.
Taking a combination of analgesic and antispasmodic like mefanamic acid will provide much needed relief from pain.
I assure you its unlikely to damage your reproductive organs.

In case you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Wishing you happy and healthy life

Take Care

Best Regards
Dr T Shobha Deepak